Sunday 2 January 2011

Trio of Tuneage!

There are three brand new tracks in this one for you! First one is by Submerse.. who we have touched on before. He's coming up with some pretty sweet stuff at the moment. Especially on the underground garage scene! This bassy track is something worth checkin!! He even has his own slot on Sub.fm every Thursdays from 4pm - 6pm!


One For You by submerse

Next up is a tune by Anchorsplash. I only discovered Anchorsplash today and I'm glad I stumbled across him. Reminds me of my trip to Ibiza last summer... Will we being seeing him on those sunny shores soon? Who knows.. but what I do know, is that this is a tune!! Hope you like!


Absolute Reality (Original Production) by Anchorsplash

This last one is a beaut! It is called 'Sqaulie' and its by Melé. He has also been pumping out some awesome tunes in the last year! He has rightly self labeled this track as Boss music! And that it is! Checking this guy out on his SoundCloud page and giving him some love is a must! Big up!


Melé - Squalie by Melé



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments, Thanks BNC! x